P A T A P O N :)

Bow to Mighty Lee :)

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

from behind those empty walls


Im not in mood . why ? damn . Last night was a fine night and im soo happy til i got a headache .But today , is one of the worse day ever . everything change in a short time . Damn i miss you . Yes , you . i miss you so much . every single minutes and second that we spent our time together , seriously , i miss u a lot . hm . i wish that u’re here with me and comfort me like before . i wish that u’re here to listen me . i wish that u’re here to hug me like u always did . Imissyou .

A day with mp3 :)

I do express my feelings with music :) depends on my mood of choosing what type of song that i’ll be listening to . i listen to many different genre of songs from slow to hard . from malay to english . from english to k-pop :) i’ll be listen to anything . including , indian song :) A song that really2 got into my head today is Neutron Star Collision ( Love is forever ) By Muse . This song is adapted from Twillight saga movie : Eclipse . The lyrics are meaningful as it sang beautifully by Muse :) ( one of my favourite band) 5 star for this song :)

My sleepyheads is still sleepy :)

Listening to empty walls by serj tankian , and i fall asleep for the 3rd time today :) man , do you know that i love your songs ? HAHA . Habits : when i listen to hardcore , i’ll be sleeping for the next few minutes :) its normal for me but i dont know if its normal for u guys . usually , people will fall asleep when they listening to slow songs , rnb , and many more . give a try to it :) its like someone screaming at your ears asking you rudely to sleep . HAHA . its quite fun actually :)

New life begin

Walk alone , eat alone , smile alone , laugh alone , talk alone , . .

No comments:

Post a Comment