P A T A P O N :)

Bow to Mighty Lee :)

Monday, October 10, 2011

blog alive !


hi im back :)
well it's been a while since the last time i blog. and uhh, i don't really remember when (aku tua dah, apa kau expect) haha. well for today, my baby asked me to blog again and write any sweet sweet sweet words to be read (mengada) haha. iloveyou baby *kisses. okay, mari kita ke bahasa rojak (aku tak mampu ber'english 24jam) haha :) well, i've been thinking lately that trusting my baby is the most important thing bila berjauhan macam ni. kan baby kan? haha :) the truth is, aku kuat jealous. thats what baby said to me but i dont give a fuck because durhh, iloveyou. haha. but now i realize that my jealousy is going nowhere. i dont want to control you baby and i just want to have fun and spent time with you. i dont want to hurt you. and i will NEVER hurt you . i MISS your laugh, your smile, your sharp teeth,your usb port(chin), your voice, your touch, your driving and the way you talk. your'e a sweet petai that i desired most. haha. baby, i promise that i wont hurt you. thank you for being a great boss for me. xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment