P A T A P O N :)

Bow to Mighty Lee :)

Sunday, March 6, 2011

When I sounds like a LOSER :)


Today ,I skip my classes :) im sorry to my lecturer that is Ustazah Rusannani and Miss Tim . I am really sorry for not attending your class as i have my own reason that i can't say it here . SORRY again .


Okay , Im not in the good mood actually . WHY ? idontknow . Last night, something bad happened . Yes , real bad . For her , Im sorry for being rude but I am really mad at you . Im sorry .It won't happen again as there is no more tomorrow for us . Take care dude . Have fun and I'll be happy to see you happy :) Only god knows how much pain u have cause me . farewell .



Dear nadhirah abd karim ,

Thank you sebab teman saya berborak di siang hari :) i feel better after call you, sayang :) I rasa macam satu beban dah lepas dari kepala I . Well, You kan a good listener :) oh ye , say thanks to itaf sebab dia send num you dekat i . HEHE . anywayy , Imissyou my cuzzy :) xoxo .



Conclusion :

LOSER ? yes I am :) in what kind of way ? u guess it out .

I HAVE A BAD DAY :) THANK YOU .

1 comment:

  1. No problemo sayang. walaupun I mamai at first, sampai tak kenal siapakah gerangan yang mengecol gue, rupa2nya cuzzy yang tersayang. hehe, i love you. take care tau :)

    ReplyDelete